Guided Bone Regeneration CourseEvent Date: 29 July 2022 - 30 July 2022
The Implant & Aesthetic Academy will be hosting a Guided Bone Regeneration Course, a progressive and hands-on GBR programme.
Dr Howard Gluckman and Dr Bradley Bredekamp will be instructing dental professionals on the theoretical and practical application of GBR, covering topics that include:
- Case selection and treatment planning for GBR techniques
- Utilising drapeable resorbable membranes with pins and suture fixation
- Sausage technique
- Titanium mesh and titanium-reinforced membranes utilisation
- i-Gen membrane technique
- Tenting screws for graft stability
- Soft tissue thickening in thin gingival morphotypes
- Connective tissue graft harvesting for tissue thickening
- Free gingival grafts for socket closure
- Flap management and suture techniques following GBR procedures
This 2-Day course is ideal for dental professionals:
- Who place implants in basic cases and want to take their skills to the next level.
- Who are already utilising GBR techniques and want to increase their success rate.
To learn more about this course and register, follow the link provided below: