Immediate Implant Protocols with Partial Extraction Therapies CourseEvent Date: 24 June 2022 - 25 June 2022
The Implant & Aesthetic Academy (IAA) will be hosting an Immediate Implant Protocols with PET (Partial Extraction Therapies) course from 24 – 25 June 2022.
The course will cover the full spectrum of evidence-based conventional immediate implant treatment, including the necessary soft tissue surgical skills and the partial extraction therapy protocols.
Dr Gluckman and fellow Implant & Aesthetic Academy senior lecturers Drs Du Toit, Wolfaardt and Bredekamp will cover topics that include:
- DSD and the facial diagnosis in implant dentistry
- Surgical and prosthodontic planning
- Why immediate implants and rules for immediate placement
- Atraumatic extractions and Socket preservation techniques
- Immediate implant placement step by step for each anatomical site
- Soft tissue management in immediate implant placement
- Partial extraction therapies
- Immediate Implant prosthodontics at single and multiple sites and loads more.
This internationally accredited course is recommended for dentists/specialists seeking to move up from the basic level of implant placement. In addition, it is an excellent opportunity for dental professionals to enhance their current knowledge while increasing their predictability and reproducibility.
To learn more about this course and register, kindly follow the link below: