Immediate Implant Protocols With Partial Extraction Therapies (PET) CourseEvent Date: 15 September 2023 - 16 September 2023
Unlock Immediate Implantology & PET Insights
Join Prof Howard Gluckman, Dr Bradley Bredekamp, Dr Rhoodie Garrana and Dr Riaan Wolfaardt at the IAA Cape Town facility for the Immediate Implant Protocols with Partial Extraction Therapies (PET) course.
This comprehensive course will explore immediate implant treatment techniques and protocols, equipping dental professionals with the knowledge and skills to refine their techniques and expand their treatment capabilities.
The Immediate Implant Protocols with Partial Extraction Therapies course will cover the following topics:
- Facial Diagnosis in Implant Dentistry with DSD Integration
- Immediate Implant Prosthodontics for Single and Multiple Sites
- Strategic Surgical and Prosthodontic Planning
- Step-by-step Immediate Implant Placement for Various Anatomical Sites
- Rules and Techniques for Immediate Implant Placement
- Soft Tissue Management in Immediate Implant Placement
- Unveiling Partial Extraction Therapies, and much more.
Who Should Attend:
This course is tailored for dental practitioners and specialists aiming to advance from basic levels of implant placement and currently performing immediate implants yet seeking to enhance their skill set with the latest techniques.
Embark on a Journey of Expertise: Register Now!
Secure your spot today and participate in a remarkable learning experience that will shape your implantology journey.
CLICK HERE to learn more and secure your seat today.